PLANNING A SALES MEETING OR MID-YEAR KICKOFF?
Listening to a passionate motivational speaker can be fun. But what happens when the fun is over and your sales team goes back out to their respective offices using the same approach as before? A false sense of enthusiasm tends to wear off pretty quickly, especially if sellers didn’t acquire any of the tools necessary to enhance their strategic effectiveness or produce tangible results.
Thomas A. Freese, six-time best-selling Author and President of QBS Research, Inc. (Atlanta based), is an internationally recognized thought-leader in sales and marketing, with an animated and energetic delivery. For those companies who are to motivate their sales team(s) with a content-rich experience guaranteed to elevate both their competence and confidence, then Tom is a top-notch choice.
People are no longer interested in sound bites or clever one-liners. If you empower a sales team with the vision and tools for how to be more effective with their customers, they will get excited! —Thomas Freese, Author, Speaker, Trainer
While QBS Methodology Training is designed to change behavior, a QBS Sales Talk or Keynote is a great way to change perspective. Giving sales teams a clear vision for how to be more effective can energize and transform entire organizations to focus on what’s possible, as opposed to simply reverting back to old habits.
Popular QBS Speaking Topics Include:
- How to Succeed in This New Era of Digital Selling.
- Make Lead Generation a Self-fulfilling Prophecy.
- Leverage Strategic Questions to Uncover More Needs.
- Navigate to Decision-makers and Key Influencers.
- Establish More Credibility Earlier in the Sale.
- Motivate Many Different Types of Buyers.
- Broaden the Scope of Existing Opportunities.
- Escalate the Prospect’s Sense of Urgency.
- Deliver More Impactful Sales Presentations.
- Prevent Objections in Addition to Handling Them.
- Qualify and Accurately Forecast Pending Opportunities.
- Close More Sales…with Higher Margins…Faster.
Following a record-breaking career in the trenches of B2B sales and sales management, Tom Freese has been teaching some of the most successful sales organizations in the world for 20+ years. As the guy who literally ‘wrote the book’ on Question Based Selling, Tom is a master at engaging audiences by putting companies on a fast-track to understand “how” to advance their strategic selling skills and resulting performance.
Whether you sell technology, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, manufactured goods, insurance, or real estate, if you are looking for a content-rich, customized learning experience that will bolster your business development efforts, bringing Tom in to headline your next sales meeting or industry conference is truly an easy decision.
Some students in attendance have read one of Tom Freese’s books or have listened to the QBS audio series. Preparation (or experience) is not a prerequisite for a QBS Sales Talk.
Facilities Requirements & Set-up
Please note that all QBS events are books on a first come first served basis, and the client agrees to secure and provide the following checklist items:
- Seating (Classroom, Ballroom, or Auditorium)
- In Focus Projector (for PowerPoint)
- Wireless Remote Lapel Microphone
- Extra Battery for Wireless
- Planning Refreshments & Breaks
- Two Flip Charts with Fresh Markers
- Drafting Chair or Bar Stool
Unless otherwise specified, all of the items listed must be provided and in good working order before the event. QBS presenters provide all appropriate training handouts and work from their own laptop computers.
Click Here for information on deliverables, availability, and licensing.
QBS® is a registered trademark of QBS Research, Inc.