Attention Salespeople and Sales Managers!
Want to differentiate yourself…from the rest of the “noise” in the marketplace?
Reserve your seat now…in order to identify enough qualified opportunities such the you might put yourself in a position to blow away your numbers in 2017, in addition to setting yourself up for a strong year-end.
QBS Research, Inc. will be hosting the “2017 QBS Fall Boot Camp” on October 5 – 6, 2017. The program will be facilitated by Six-time, Bestselling author, Thomas A. Freese. Registration is open to the public but seating is limited.
In a highly interactive learning environment, QBS Boot Camps are designed to educate first-time students on how best to position their value within the current business climate. This course also affords experienced sellers an opportunity take their game to the next level. For more Information contact tfreese@QBSresearch.com.
When and Where: October 5 – 6, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn (Perimeter)
1501 Lake Hearn Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
Thursday, Oct 5 (8:30AM – 5:00PM)
Friday, Oct 6 (8:45AM – 1:00PM)
During the 2017 QBS Kickoff “Boot Camp,” you will learn to:
- Differentiate yourself and your offerings in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Increase your ‘hit rate’ when contacting new prospects.
- Realize a 50%+ response rate when leaving voice-mails or sending email messages.
- Create greater a sense of urgency so customers will “want to” move forward.
- Fend off more aggressive competitive landmines.
- Leverage the intangibles that will enable you to win deals when it’s a virtual tie.
- Uncover a broader range of needs to communicate greater value.
- Align your value proposition to the buyer’s decision process.
- Recognize the differences between “credibility” and “trust.”
- Get deeper, wider, and more strategic within target accounts.
- Make voice-mail & email your friend with a high (50%+) call back rate.
- Revitalize dead leads into viable prospect opportunities.
- Gain more traction and credibility early in your customer conversations.
- Close more deals sooner to maximize margins & boost the bottom line.
- Implement and begin seeing immediate results the following Monday.
Included – “Off line” Coaching Breakfast with Tom Freese
Join us Thursday morning at 7:30am for breakfast, essentially an informal ‘eat and greet’ where you can break bread with the instructor and strategize about specific deals or hot spots in your respective businesses or territories.
This course is open to the public and seating is limited, so reserve now! If you have questions, please call us directly at (770) 840-7640. Please note that all QBS events are booked on a first come/first served.
Registration Cost (per student)
Standard cost for the Two-Day QBS Methodology Training is over $20K. Students in the Two-Day QBS Methodology “Boot Camp” will gain the same experience at a fraction of the cost.
$750 — Standard Tuition
$595 — Pre-Registration Discount
Contact Us for information on dates, availability, and deliverables.
QBS® is a registered trademark of QBS Research, Inc.