Attention Salespeople, Sales Managers, and Business Owners!
Looking to take Your Sales Results to the Next Level, or Even Gain an ‘Unfair’ Competitive Advantage in 2019?
Reserve your seat now…
QBS Research, Inc. will be hosting our next “QBS Boot Camp” on January 10 – 11, 2019. QBS Boot Camp programs are highly interactive sessions, teaching first-time students how best to position the value of their offerings within highly competitive business environments, as well as take experienced QBS-ers to the next level. The program will be facilitated by Alan Rohrer, a 14-year veteran Certified QBS Trainer based in Phoenix.
For more information about Alan or the Boot Camp curriculum, feel free to contact his office at: 480.831.9898 or, Click Here.
When and Where: January 10 – 11, 2019
1475 North Scottsdale Road Suite 200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Thursday, Jan 10 (8:30AM – 5:00PM)
Friday, Jan 11 (8:45AM – 1:00PM)
During the New Year’s 2019 QBS “Boot Camp,” you will learn to:
- Differentiate yourself and your offerings in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Increase your ‘hit rate’ when contacting new prospects.
- Realize a 50%+ response rate when leaving voice-mails or sending email messages.
- Create greater a sense of urgency so customers will “want to” move forward.
- Fend off more aggressive competitive landmines.
- Leverage the intangibles that will enable you to win deals when it’s a virtual tie.
- Uncover a broader range of needs to communicate greater value.
- Align your value proposition to the buyer’s decision process.
- Get deeper, wider, and more strategic within target accounts.
- Revitalize “dark” leads into viable prospect opportunities.
- Gain more traction and credibility early in your customer conversations.
- Close more deals sooner to maximize margins & boost the bottom line.
- Implement and begin seeing immediate results the following Monday.
Included – “Off line” Coaching Breakfast with Alan
Join us Friday morning at 7:30am for breakfast, essentially an informal ‘eat and greet’ where you can break bread with the instructor and strategize about specific deals or hot spots in your respective businesses or territories.
This course is an open-enrollment course that is available to the public, but seating is limited, so you may want to reserve now! If you have questions, please call us directly at (480) 831-9898. Please note that all QBS events are booked on a first come/first served basis.
Registration Cost (per student)
Enrolling in a QBS “Boot Camp” provides participants with the same experience at a fraction of the cost of a standard QBS Methodology Training.
$750 — Standard Tuition
$595 — Early-Enrollment Discount
**Group rates available. Call for details, (480) 831-9898
Contact Us for information on dates, availability, and deliverables.
QBS® is a registered trademark of QBS Research, Inc.